Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if the Poki is fully charged?
- Swipe your finger over the LED bar. If the bar is fully lit up then the Poki is fully charged.
- What should I do if the Poki will not charge?
- Try using different cables with the Moonstone. Charge your Poki using a 2.1A wall adapter if available. Leave the Poki charging overnight if necessary.
- What should I do if the Poki will not charge my devices?
- Try using different cables with the Poki first and if that does not work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How long will it take the Poki to charge my device?
||iPhone 6 Plus
||iPad Air 2
||Samsung Galaxy Note 4
||Samsung Galaxy S5
||LG Nexus 6
- What capacity is the Poki available in?
- 5000mAh and 10000mAh
- What color is the Poki available in?
- 5000mAh (green, black, yellow, white), 10000mAh (green, black)